Medready Automated Medication Dispenser
MedReady is a home-based medication compliance system developed to help simplify the management of multiple medications, and reduce the risk of missed or double doses. It can dispense solid medications up to four times a day, with audio and visual options available. This automated version includes a wireless interface to allow the unit to provider 24/7 monitoring.
- When medication is ready the unit will sound a Buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm.
- In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady’s servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website.
- Utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outage or short-term travel, switches to automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Medications are locked away securely, allowing access to the right dose, ONLY at the right time.
- It is tamper-proof to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, MedReady utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can load Medready and monitor patient compliance.