Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Position Description: Self-Direct Inc. (LHCSA) is currently seeking a RN Supervisor, responsible for supervision of clinical operations and maintaining compliance with all federal, state and LHCSA regulations governing Home Health Care. They are also responsible for training and supervision of personal care aide clinical activities, development and implementation of patient care plans.
Self-Direct, Inc. is committed to providing quality care and quality of life for the patients and families we serve.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
· Manage clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan development, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance evaluation of care plans.
· Be responsible for direct supervision of clinical staff. Coach staff and recommend in-service education programs and ensure adherence to internal policies/standards.
· Ensure service quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources, and payers. Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations, and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
· Participate in performance improvement activities, maintain ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs, provide interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff.
· Current NYS RN license
· Valid driver’s license
· Proof of COVID-19 vaccination– Per NYS DOH mandate, all home care agency staff must be vaccinated against COVID, unless they have a medical exemption from their doctor
· One (1) year of home care experience, preferred
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
· Computer literacy, including but not limited to data entry, retrieval, and report generation
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with employer match