RN Clinical Manager
Position Description: Self-Direct Inc. (LHCSA) is currently seeking a full-time RN Clinical Manager, responsible for management and supervision of clinical operations while maintaining compliance with all federal, state and LHCSA regulations governing NYS Home Health Care. This position is responsible for training and supervision of personal care aide clinical activities, development and implementation of patient care plans and overall patient care.
Self-Direct, Inc. is committed to providing quality care and quality of life for the patients and families we serve.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Manage, supervise and perform clinical activities, including patient assessments, care plan development, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance evaluation of care plans. Ensuring patient quality care.
- Be responsible for direct supervision of clinical staff. Coach staff and recommend in-service education programs and ensure adherence to internal policies/standards.
- Ensure service quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources, and payers. Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations, and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Participate in performance improvement activities, maintain ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs, staying abreast of regulatory changes.
- Current NYS RN license
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Two (2) years of home care experience, preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Computer literacy, including but not limited to data entry, retrieval, and report generation
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination– Per NYS DOH mandate, all home care agency staff must be vaccinated against COVID, unless they have a medical exemption from their doctor
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance