Self-Direct, Inc. is a family owned and operated NYS licensed Home Care Agency. The company has been providing home health services to the elderly, disabled and those at risk for nursing home placement for over 10 years. Along with in-home personal care services, we specialize in medical alert devices, home medical equipment and social day program services.
Who We Look For:
Recruiter is responsible for cultivating new candidates for our ever growing agency. The Recruiter will develop a plan which includes advertising, networking, and candidate searching.
- This position requires someone who is comfortable developing and implementing a recruitment plan. The Recruiter will organize and manage their own calls and follow up plans, concentrating on developing and maintaining networking relationships to drive candidate pools. They must keep a record of all candidates, metrics, and follow up actions.
- This position requires the ability to identify and maintain relationships with candidate referral sources. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely under pressure. They must have a pleasant personality and be able to build rapport with referral sources. They must be creative, persistent and think on their feet. They must be both a team player and independent worker.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience recruiting with a track record of success based on time management, candidate generation, metrics, and successful hires.
What We Offer:
An opportunity to work with creative, service-minded people in a fun work environment, at a small, but quickly growing company!
- A professional (yet fun!) growth environment focused on excellence.
- Comprehensive benefits (health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation/holidays