Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Self-Direct, Inc. provides high quality care to individuals in NYS who are at risk of nursing home placement, or who need extra care at home or in the community. Our goal is to help clients maintain their independence and live a safe and healthy lifestyle. Self-Direct provides a variety of services such as in-home personal care, a social adult day program, medical alert services, and more.
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life, and want to work for a company that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
- Maintain clinical files
- Provide support to RN Supervisors, as need
- The ability and knowledge to utilize excel and agency software
- The ability to read and write English.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in a crisis situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Effectively coordinate, communicate, and implementation schedules
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.