Home Care Staffing Coordinator
Self-Direct, Inc.provides high quality care to individuals in NYS who are at risk of nursing home placement, or who need extra care at home or in the community. Our goal is to help clients maintain their independence and live a safe and healthy lifestyle. Self-Direct provides a variety of services such as in-home personal care, a social adult day program, medical alert services, and more.
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life, and want to work for a company that appreciates and recognizes their employee’s success, we encourage you to apply today!
As a staffing coordinator,you will be responsible to:
- Receive and enter data for new and current patients into a software system.
- Create, maintain and update schedules according to authorizations and patient needs.
- Serve as a point of contact for all interactions with clients, family members, team members, administrative associates and referral sources.
- Receives and responds to patient and family complaints or concerns, and address appropriately.
- Ensure adherence to company policies associated with compliance, record retention, record establishment, and confidentiality.
- File incoming documents daily. Maintain a control procedure for all patient files. Maintain a tracking system to ensure all records are current according to company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Provide on-call service as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s diploma preferred
- Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in a crisis situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401k with employer match